Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Precious Love Of God

Oh how beautiful the Love of God!!! This video is so very touching, I just had to share it! Please enjoy, I pray it will touch your heart! It depicts the very love of our Heavenly Father, an endless love that carries us through lives journeys!


After their first 5mile competition, "Rick sent a powerful message to his father" when he said: "Dad, when I'm running it feels like my disability disappears." It was through those precious words, Dick, Rick's father realized, "we finally found a sport that Rick could get involved in just like everybody else." So Dick began a journey with his son, and says with a humble heart: "Rick is my motivation, he inspires me. To me, he's the one out there competing and I'm just loaning him my arms and legs so that he can compete." How powerful their message of love, hope and triumph!

No comments:

Post a Comment