Sunday, November 29, 2009

He Loves Us



Constantly I praise the Lord for He is good. I can truly say His plans for us are good, they are to "prosper us and not to harm us."(Jeremiah 29:11) Though we go through many trials, which are real, the fact is we come out on the other side more beautiful and full of luster than when we began.

I have learned, that God sees things far different, more fully and with a beauty we can not. It amazes me that He sees us as the finished product of His perfect handy work even now. He holds us in highest esteem, seeing us without blemish or disappointment, but as usable and moldable.

Over the years, as I have sought after Him, I have found His hands to be perfect, in size, composition, strength and gentleness. His tender mercies see me through each and every situation. And just when I think I have messed up terribly, he reminds me He does not see a mistake but and opportunity for teaching and advancement.

Time and time again He has been there reminding me of the truth, the truth of His word, that says I am not and will not ever be alone, that when I seek His will over my own, His perfect will is revealed and the path He has laid out for me will be successful.

You see each of us are His precious, choice possession and He sings over us. He enjoys and looks forward to spending time with us each and every day, just as a young child waits with anticipation to spend their day with there Mom and Dad, or as a parent yearns to see and hear from their children who have grown up and no longer live at home.

He loves to love us! He loves to talk with us! He loves to spend time with us! He loves to carry us on His shoulders! He loves to hold us... He loves us!

I can't express with the proper words all He is or all He means to each of us. I would venture to say, each of us would have our own limitless, not fully expressible, words to describe who He is to us. For as we walk our journey, we come to know and experience Him through different means. Yet the beauty of it is, all who seek Him, find Him, and the more we seek, the more we find. For that very reason I so often find myself saying the more I know Him, the more unfathomable He is to me.

I encourage each one of us to diligently seek Him. For those who do will forever be blessed and astounded by His great and unending love!

No comments:

Post a Comment